2020 saw an unprecedented period of digital transformation as companies around the world digitized their operations.
Thousands of SaaS businesses went from busy to bananas. Naturally, many of these businesses scaled their sales teams to meet this market demand.
In this interview with Patrick O’Driscoll – Regional VP of Commercial Sales – DocuSign, you will hear how Patrick and his managers collaborated with Talent Acquisition and Sales Enablement to double the sales team, and maintain productivity levels whilst working remotely.
Key Areas of Discussions with Patrick O’Driscoll, Area Vice President EMEA at DocuSign:
- How did you approach scaling your team at speed and remotely?
- What role did TA play in supporting your growth plans?
- How did the sales enablement team partner with the leadership team to deliver an integrated training program?
- How did you leverage the existing sales team to support the influx of new hires?
- Lessons learned for the future.
Patrick is an experienced Sales Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the computer software industry. He is skilled in Banking, Sales, E-commerce, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and Sales Management. Patrick is also a strong sales professional with an MBS focused on Information Systems for Business Performance (ISBP) from University College Cork.