TECH ROAST LIVE
Showpad’s Tech Roast (Replay) – WATCH HERE
Want to see Showpad in action – without having to discuss your budget and other business specs? Here’s your chance.
The Growth Hub puts Showpad to the test with a virtual Tech Roast. This challenging live demo gives business leaders and revenue enablement champions like you the opportunity to see what Showpad can really do – as experts interrogate our features to reveal the benefits, expose any limitations and evaluate the potential ROI.
Join Michael Sadler, Senior Solutions Engineer, to explore how Showpad can help you:
– Build genuine strategic alignment between your sales and marketing teams
– Enable sales reps to deliver timely, relevant and rewarding buyer engagement
– Make it easier for buying teams to buy.
WHAT IS THE TECH ROAST?
It is becoming increasingly harder for AEs & SDRs to get prospects signed-up to a demo, why? Because prospects know this hooks them into the sales process. They want to do their research first!
The Tech Roast is an opportunity for tech suppliers to run a demo, in a challenging yet safe environment, to share with their pool of prospects they’ve been unable to convert into a demo.
The interviewer (that’s us) plays the role of a prospective client who is interested in a tech solution to solve a business need, challenging the tech provider to explore the high value features, the limitations and the potential ROI of using their technology. How does it work?
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
We (The Growth Hub) Will…
– Provide your prospects with an independent platform for you to showcase your demo & product offering
– Organise an initial briefing call with you to research your product, to highlight both your limitations & game changers
– Work with you to create a challenging demo, that will reignite conversations with your prospects that have gone cold
– Host your Tech Roast on The Growth Hub for future viewings, either to share with your prospects or new starters as a training resource
You (The Tech Supplier) Will…
– Take ownership of the promotion, driving registrations to your Tech Roast. Encourage your AEs & SDRs to invite their Linkedin network and prospects that have not taken up a demo yet.
– Invite the contacts sitting on your CRM that you’ve never been able to get over line, positioning this Tech Roast as a taster before a personalised demo.
– Be open to the idea that we will push your buttons & ask tough questions about the limitations of your product – this is more of a grilling as opposed to an inferno ?