Sheevaun Thatcher has over 20 years in sales enablement and is a master practitioner in the art of executive engagement. Her skills have been honed in companies such as Actuate corporation, host analytics and currently works as VP Global Learning and Enablement at Ring Central. She is passionate about helping others outside of work and is a founding member of the Sales enablement society and a member of Chief a network dedicated to helping women getting into positions of power and staying there.
- What goes through your mind when someone says “I want a seat at the top table”
- What do you mean by treating your support function like a business when working towards increasing executive level buyin
- How important is it for someone to understand a VP’s p&L or metrics they drive their team by?
- What role do you play in connecting teams, functions and people to resolve operational inefficiencies?
- What are the two things someone can do today to improve the perception of their enablement function.